Packages starting from £250.00
A logo is a core identifier and the face of any organization large or small. It instantaneously depicts the values and emotions associated with that brand and creates a connection with your potential customers.
An impressive looking logo requires an intricate mixture of design skills, creative theory and skilful application. Any professional logo designer worth their salt can generate a fit-for-purpose logo, but truly mastering all aspects of the techniques takes years. Many companies and individuals create logos based on their own personal preferences with very little thought. As a specialist logo design company, we have seen countless logos misrepresented showing no attention to the actual objectives and values of that organisation.
Before pen hits paper on any new logo or rebranding design project, we conduct intensive research.
The Logo Design Process
- Design Brief – The first port of call. We will ask you to fill out a questionnaire brief which determines what you are looking for in your logo. For example, do you have any colour schemes in mind? What emotions are you looking to evoke? A playful logo, modern, masculine, text based etc?
- Research – We will explore into your industry and your competitors. We’ll identify the strengths and weaknesses and by this point we’ll know which path style to take.
- Positioning – we will see how best to identify your company for it to be memorable
- Sketching & Conceptualising – the ideas flow onto paper, we’ll typically develop 5 or so logos based on our research and digitalise on screen the 3 strongest for your assessment
- Feedback – we’ll listen diligently to your thoughts on which is best and on how to improve the logo more. It will be adjusted accordingly to your exact satisfaction.
- Finalising – the logo will be presented in various formats .jpg .pdf .pdf .png for print and web use.
Getting this crucial first stage right, yields powerful end rewards. Here are some examples showing some of our logo design processes and some portfolio examples
Want to discuss our logo design packages? Call 0800 009 6005 or email us email@example.com