Professional Book Cover Designers UK
717 Graphic Design Company
After all the hard work you have just done, hours upon hours of research and writing, it has now come to the crunch – you need to find a suitable book cover designer in the UK to frame its contents. Your book should be given the best chance of succeeding among the rest. Let’s face it, unfortunately, people DO judge a book by its cover which is why a well-designed, thoughtful book cover will increase your chances of achieving higher sales.
At 717 Graphic Design we have a small team of highly-experienced book cover designers in the UK who have worked with many small and large book publishers and authors. Designing a book cover, moreover the ideal book cover, is an art. Any freelance book designer or book cover design companies can design artwork but creating one which effectively depicts the tone of the book and the target audience takes skill to master. You have a few critical seconds for someone to look at your book cover, read the title and author and make a decision to consider the book further. This small window of opportunity needs to be seized, and an eye-catching cover design will quickly convince your audience.
Professional book cover designers in the UK – The Essentials
Every professional book cover designer in the UK must undergo a fundamental design process to achieve a professional book cover design. Whether you have a small budget or one which runs into thousands, the design process stays the same. At 717 Graphic Design, we have a five-stage book design process. See exactly what we do below:
- Consultation – We need you to summarise in a single sentence what do you want a potential reader to gather from your book’s cover? We will liaise with you step by step to gather a firm understanding about the topic of the book and the merits which will eventually sell it.
- Fonts, Colours, Pictures – There is never one book cover which is the same as another. We will discuss an appropriate font scheme with you. Fonts have a drastic effect on the feel of an artwork. Likewise, colour schemes need to work with the tone of the book and the pictures must emphasise to a reader what they can expect from the text inside.
- Book Cover Design Ideas – From this initial discussion we will have decided between ourselves a path route to take the design down. We will present our initial ideas about the cover, and all of the stock images or fonts used will be top-quality and copyright-free.
- Revision – Whether it be a pictorial book cover, or a text-based book cover, we will revise accordingly depending upon your feedback – and we will keep modifying until you have the exact book design you have been looking for.
- Design Approval – Once you have approved the final design, we’ll deliver the book cover design to you in a PDF format suitable for your printers. If you are looking for an e-book design of the artwork we will provide this to you too.
So, you’re looking for a book cover artist for hire UK, what do I do next?
You’re in the right place at 717 Graphic Design. We’re a really friendly team of book cover artists who love working with new writers and publishers and the established ones too.
Just give us a call and let us know your design theme, budget and deadline – we’ll get straight to work! We work with clients locally, nationally and internationally and cater for all budgets. So, whether you are aiming to become an international best seller or adding to your collection of self-published books, choose 717 Graphic Design.